If you’re anything like me then school stresses you out. And if it doesn’t… well, you are one of the lucky ones.
I’ve come up with some tips that help prevent school from being completely overwhelming, though, and I thought I would share some of those tips with y’all.
Most of these tips have to do with organizing school supplies (flashcards, binder clips, white-out, etc. etc.) and how I keep my class syllabi easy to understand and what-not.
Here’s the video!
1. I carry so much junk in this little plastic shoe box that I picked up at Target for about $1. It’s nice to have a box like this that I can put a bunch of random supplies that I use most often so that I don’t lose them. This definitely isn’t the prettiest solution but it works really well for me.
2. I keep this box near my desk at all times so that I have easy access to push pins, chalk, etc. I found this box at Michaels (original purpose is for jewelry beads) for about $2.
3. This 3-compartment pencil bag I picked up at Target last year for about $5. It’s great for keeping pencils, a flash drive and anything I need on a day-to-day basis. I just keep everything in there and throw it in my backpack when I need it.
4. This Lilly Pulitzer agenda is perfect for keeping my days organized. I’m the kind of person who makes lists for everything, so having an agenda is perfect for keeping all of my projects and events organized. Plus, as mentioned in the video, I color coordinate my classes so that I can visually see what I have to get done and that is sooo helpful.
5. I came up with the idea to keep all of my flashcards organized for my various classes by using this coupon holder that I found at Target last year for about $4. It’s great because I can assign the different sections with classes and place the flashcards in a specific section so that they stay organized and it’s easy to put in my bag or backpack so that I can study anywhere I go.
Those are just a few tips that help me stay organized for school. What helps you stay organized for school? Let me know in the comments!