I love Lush.
I love walking into the store and smelling... every single item mixed together all while probably spending entirely way too much money on products that I use max. 1-3 times.
It's like an addiction I can't shake, probably because Lush has figured out a way into my heart. It's not that hard, they sell bath products and lets face it: I'm a sucker when it comes to things that smell good (well, when you take the products home and smell them individually).
Over the past few years I've accumulated a few favorites and thought I'd share them with you!
5. Pink Bath Bomb $4.95: It smells like candy and it's pink... is there anything more to say?
4. Honey Bee Bath Bomb $6.45: I'm pretty sure heaven smells like honey which is probably why this bath bomb is one of my all time favorites.
3. Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb $3.95: I know this is "meant for kids" but c'mon, it's shaped like a robot for goodness sake. Plus, it smells good! I couldn't resist.
2. Honey I Washed the Kids Soap $7.95: Again, honey? Does it need explaining? Also, it's moisturizing. Just an bonus.
1. The Comforter Bubble Bar $10.95: This is my most favorite Lush product for many reasons. First, it creates bubbles (duh), second, it smells like candy, and third, it turns the water pink. AND you can actually get 3-4 uses out of it.