I didn’t know it was possible, but I’m in love with these tights. Bows + Silver glitter? Amazing.
ICYMI: I held a giveaway with YourMomDesigns in honor of Black Friday and CyberMonday
And the Winner is Larissa! *We will be getting in touch with you very soon 🙂
Thank you to all who entered my necklace + bracelet giveaway with YourMomDesigns!
In honor of my most favorite shopping day of the year, I’ve partnered with YourMomDesigns for a giveaway!
Find out how you can enter to win the necklace and bracelet pictured below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Plus, as a Black Friday Bonus:
*The title is self-explanatory*
5. evo’s Shape Vixen hair gel – this stuff is amazing, massage a teeny-tiny amount through damp hair and I swear your hair will look fantastic all day long.
4. Lilly Pulitzer’s jumbo agenda in the print ‘Trippin’ and Sippin” (picture is of ‘large’ size rather than jumbo because they didn’t have this specific print available in jumbo on their website) – what can I say? This thing is pretty much my life… er, it holds the contents of my life inside of it. I’m three weeks into school and I’m already so stressed, but this agenda has helped me stay on top of *most* things.
3. Warby Parker prescription glasses, style: Percey, color: ‘striped sassafras’ – I’ve been needing new glasses for a reaaaaaaaally long time now (my eyesight is ridiculously bad) and these have been great so far.
*I did a review on Warby Parker last year, check it out here*
2. Yeah Bunny’s ‘Nobody said it was easy’ mascara wand T-shirt – I just got this shirt in the mail last week and I think it’s hilarious and chic (is there a better combination??)
1. Josie Maran’s coconut watercolor eyeshadow in ‘Rio de Rose Gold’ – oh my good lord, this stuff is a true number one favorite of mine at the moment. Not only is this color gorgeous, the formulation of this product is phenomenal.
*Be on the look-out for a more in-depth review on these eyeshadows, coming soon!*
What were some of y’alls favorite things this past week?
T-Shirt dresses are the best. You can dress them up or down, and they’re so comfortable.
I’ve been searching for one like this and finally found it at (where else?) Target.
My one suggestion for buying a t-shirt dress is to pick a size one or two sizes larger than you normally wear. Since I really like the look of loose-flowy dresses, I picked this one up in a size large and I’m loving it.
How would you style a T-shirt dress? Let me know in the comments!