Hello, bonjour, how're you?
My name is Aly, and today I'm sharing 10 things you may not know about me.
- My name is Alyssa, but I started going by Aly when I was about 13 because it was easier for my niece Riley to say.
- I am an introvert about 75 percent of the time. For me, having social anxiety contributes about 110 perc ent to this.
- I have two different colored eyes. It's astounding how many times someone will realize I do and ask me if I knew about it... uh, yeah.
- I graduated with the degree in broadcast from UNC-CH (go Tar Heels!)
- I graduated about two years ago, but I still have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
- I live in the Bull City... Durham, NC. The only place worth living in North Cackalacky, y'all (yes, this is an unpopular opinion).
- I'm often referred to as "bubble girl" because I'm allergic to... a lot of things.
- New York city is calling my name. It's been a goal of mine to move there (cliche much) for several years now, and I'm waiting to make my move.
- I'm left-handed. You know, like President Obama... Sir Paul McCartney, Celine Dion, etc. Another bonus fun fact: Both my parents are left-handed, and out of 10 kids (you read that right) I'm the only lefty.
- Overplanning and writing lists are two of my favorite past-times.