1. White Zoology Ring Tree from Baublebar $12: With different option like an elephant, giraffe and even a reindeer, this super cute ring holder is the perfect stocking stuffer.
2. O.P.I. Nail Polish - Shown: 'Italian Love Affair' $9.50: Who wouldn't love to find O.P.I. nail polish in their stocking this year? This stuff is amazing and comes in a billion different colors.
3. Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow by Josie Maran in 'Rio De Rose Gold' $18: This is quite possibly the best and most long-lasting liquid eyeshadow I've ever used. Plus, the rose gold is so gorgeous.
4. Handcreme by Love and Toast in 'Sugar Grapefruit' $8.99: I love this hand creme, it's seriously one of the only moisturizers I could find that keeps my dry-prone skin from suffering in the winter.
5. They're Real Mascara from Benefit $23: I was so skeptical of this this mascara before finally trying it out, and oh my goodness am I glad I finally did. This is probably the best mascara I have ever used.
6. Cupcake Soap from Soapopotamus on Etsy $5: I love this Etsy shop, all of the owner's products are so creative and are made with goats milk which mean they're super moisturizing. Plus, who doesn't love cupcake-shaped anything?
7. Fleece Welly Socks by Hunter $30: Super warm, super soft. What more could you ask for? They go perfectly with Hunter boots (duh.)
8. Spiral "Write Something Today Even if it Sucks" Notebook by Wit and Whistle $14: Love, love, love this notebook. It's clever and perfect for any writers in your life.
9. Peppermint Stick Dark Chocolate Bar from Theo $4: If you didn't already know, I am obsessed with chocolate. This chocolate is so so amazing, and it's fair-trade and organic.
10. Droplet Ear Cuffs from Baublebar $28: I have a newfound obsession with Baublebar, everything on that site is amazing. Everything.
I hope this was helpful! What are your favorite stocking stuffers? Let me know in the comments!
This post is not sponsored.