*The title is self-explanatory*
5. evo's Shape Vixen hair gel - this stuff is amazing, massage a teeny-tiny amount through damp hair and I swear your hair will look fantastic all day long.
4. Lilly Pulitzer's jumbo agenda in the print 'Trippin' and Sippin'' (picture is of 'large' size rather than jumbo because they didn't have this specific print available in jumbo on their website) - what can I say? This thing is pretty much my life... er, it holds the contents of my life inside of it. I'm three weeks into school and I'm already so stressed, but this agenda has helped me stay on top of *most* things.
3. Warby Parker prescription glasses, style: Percey, color: 'striped sassafras' - I've been needing new glasses for a reaaaaaaaally long time now (my eyesight is ridiculously bad) and these have been great so far.
*I did a review on Warby Parker last year, check it out here*
2. Yeah Bunny's 'Nobody said it was easy' mascara wand T-shirt - I just got this shirt in the mail last week and I think it's hilarious and chic (is there a better combination??)
1. Josie Maran's coconut watercolor eyeshadow in 'Rio de Rose Gold' - oh my good lord, this stuff is a true number one favorite of mine at the moment. Not only is this color gorgeous, the formulation of this product is phenomenal.
*Be on the look-out for a more in-depth review on these eyeshadows, coming soon!*
What were some of y'alls favorite things this past week?